Co-horizontal trunkingfor trunking system with side cover foil for BKF dry-cleaned floors, series tehalit.BK.
- standard the sides of the channel are equipped with a flexible protective film so that the screed does not flow into the channel,
- the channel with pre-installed covers, clamps, sound insulation, anchors, leveling elements, crossbars, plastic profiles,
- minimum duct depth 55 mm (when installing hinged covers, e.g. KDQ),
- degree of protection - IP30,
- minimum duct depth 30 mm (when using 45 mm soundproofing feet) none possibility of using standard hinged covers.
The tehalit.BK co-horizontal duct system is used to run cables and other installations, e.g. water or heating pipes in floors, anywhere in the room. The tehalit.BK system can be used with flat screeds from 30 mm.