Click on the photo to enlarge
Protecting the electrical installation against the effects of short circuits and overloads, they can also be used as a means of protection against electric shock - automatic shutdown in the event of a short-circuit with negligible impedance between the line conductor and the accessible conductive part or the protective conductor.
Circuit breakers overcurrent 0.5 - 63 A. Type B, C and D
Rated short-circuit breaking capacity 10000 A:
• rated ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity (Icu): 15 kA, in accordance with PN-EN 60947-2,
• energy limitation class: 3,
• rated operational voltage:
230/400 V AC - single-pole circuit breaker,
400 V AC - multi-pole circuit breaker,
• can be used in DC circuits,
• wide range of accessories, including insulating barriers between poles,
• possibility of connection using vertical and horizontal comb busbars,
• cage clamps: wire up to 35 mm², stranded up to 25 mm²,
• description field with a safety flap,
• top and bottom openable mounting clips,
• degree of protection: IP2X for terminals, IP40 for the device built into the switchgear.