Eversol is a transformerless PV inverter with two MPP trackers that converts the DC power generated by a string of PV modules into and feeds the grid quality three-phase AC power.
The Eversol device must be operated only by persons who are qualified and skilled and have read all installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance documents.
The Eversol inverter is intended for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Eversol inverter must only be operated with PV strings (PV modules and cabling) of protection class 2 in accordance with IEC 61730, application class A.
No other energy source other than the PV modules must be connected to the inverter.
PV modules with a high capacitance to earth may only be used if their coupling capacitance does not exceed 1.0 μF.
- RS485 communication connections
- Climatic rating (according to IEC 60721 - 3 - 4) 4K4H
- Topology Transformerless
- Night power consumption < 1W
- Standby power consumption < 12W
- DC connector / AC connector< /li>
- SUNCLIX DC Connector / Plug
- Ground fault alarm Cloud, audible and optical (AU)